Wednesday, August 23, 2006

High!!

The time was around 8.30 am. I was in my car, parked in the Majestic area of Bangalore waiting for something or someone I have no memory of. That's when I saw a man stagger to a liquor shop, buy his liquor and drink it. He then picked a fight with the chap at liquor store who pushed him out of the shop. The fellow fell down on the pavement on some folded plastic sacks...the kind you get wholesale rice or grains in...or even cement. With no further delay or thought he spread open the sack and got in feet first and lay down on the platform. It all happened so fast, I was stunned...by the time I locked my car and came with my camera, the chap was snoring!! I noticed that he had stiched up a couple of sacks to make a sleeping bag. It seemed like this was his home...the foothpath in front of the liquor shop!
The morning light just added to the drama of the moment! Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home